By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
We do not intend this website for the use of persons who are under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information or data about such persons.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
You may contact us via our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
Information we collect about you
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collection technical information from you when you visit our website. This includes such information as your IP address, operating system, browser and version, time zone, and geographical location. We also collect information about your use of our website and services, such as your browsing habits.
Methods of collection
We use the following methods to collect data from and about you:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
Use of personal information
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To communicate with you in order to provide support and reply to any inquiries
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Sharing of information
It is our policy to only share users' personal information with the parties indicated and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Your legal rights
You have the right to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, or request a copy or transfer of the personal information in your account by contacting us.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.