DMCA Copyright Policy - hotmom.tv
We take all claims of copyright violation very seriously, and we will respond to all claims of such in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following is our notice of policy and procedures and the requirements for filing a DMCA Notice.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, which should include your name, mailing address, phone number, company affiliation (if applicable) and email address (if applicable).
- A statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is the subject of complaint has not been authorized by the copyright holder, their agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material or the authorized agent for the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
DMCA notifications should be delivered to us through our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right any any time to remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing or based on fact or circumstance indicates infringing activity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers, when appropriate, and will expeditiously take action to prevent access to any material that infringes copyright in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.